Friday, November 16, 2007

Zeller Photography Update

Hello Everyone,

I have arrived safely in Africa and I am looking forward to building a new body of work during my stay here! I am going to base myself in Cape Town, South Africa and plan to go on safaris in Botswana and Namibia to take authentic photographs of the beautiful wildlife in their natural habitat!

I want to thank everyone who made it to the Sawdust Festival this past summer it was truly an amazing experience. If you are interested in seeing my work it will be up at the Jules Verne Adventure Film Festival at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles from Dec. 5th through the 15th, please reference the flyer below.

If you have any questions please contact me through e-mail at carrie@zellerphotography.com

Thank you again and I will be in touch!

7 comments:

Willy J said...

Way to go Carrie! Happy to hear you arrived safely, have fun and be safe. And don't worry, your volleyball is being loved while you are gone.

B. Pezman said...

Congrats on starting your adventure Carrie! Here's to a safe and successful journey for you.
-Pez

Anesha Rose said...

HI GIRL!!! I was just thinking of you and how its going over there!! Like the blogsite so far..very cool. Good luck on your journey over there, I will be thinking of you and can't wait to hear more about it when you get home. Love ya Anesha Rose!!

Shug shug!!!! said...

Shug shug!!!
We are so happy that you have made it there safe!! You are following your dream and that is an amazing thing!! Have a great time and be safe!! Tons of love!!
Jen and Jesse oxoxo

mary & justin said...

So glad your new adventure has begun! Having the courage to follow your dreams is SO inspiring! Be safe and have fun! We're looking forward to more updates from you.
- Mary & Justin

Rachelle said...

I'm so proud of you, you're awesome. Can't wait to see all the new amazing photos you will get. Good luck, stay safe, healthy, and happy!

dave.zeller said...

Have a great adventure, Carrie! I look forward to seeing your fantastic shots, and hearing all about your travels, you *rock star*!